TRIANGLE, Va. (WUSA9) -- Six men are charged after a two-day investigation into complaints of men soliciting sexual acts inside Locust Shade Park in Triangle, according to police.
Police say undercover detectives made with the men already inside the park and via online websites where the sexual acts were solicited by the men during their investigation. According to police, some incidents took place in parking lots, vehicles, bathrooms, and trails inside the park.
The following people were arrested on Wednesday and Thursday:
- Salim Ahmed, 44, of Dumfries, Va.
- Michael Lester Deninger, 67, of Alexandria, Va.
- David Aaron Lewis, 56, of Waldorf, Md.
- Larry Dean Hapner, 43, of Stafford, Va.
- Mitchell Lester Bush, 76, of Ruther Glen, Va.
- Mark Anthony Womack, 44, of Woodbridge, Va.
Police say all six are charged with frequenting a bawdy place and entering the property of another for the purpose of interfering with the property rights of the owner.
In addition, 25-year-old Neveah Marie Jackson of Stafford was charged with indecent exposure and entering the property of another for the purpose of interfering with the property rights of the owner.