Fire officials: man died of burns, smoke inhalation in VA.

2:33 PM, Aug 12, 2013   |    comments
  • Share
  • Print
  • - A A A +

SPRINGFIELD, Va. (WUSA9) -- Fairfax County Fire and Rescue Department officials say that a man found burned on Sunday night in the 6000 block of Craig Street died of thermal burns and smoke inhalation.

The medical examiner determined the cause of death and fire officials reported it on Monday.

Fire investigators say there was no foul play related to the death.

Fire officials have not released the man's name yet. His death is the fifth fire fatality for 2013, say fire officials.

 

Most Watched Videos