Family Dog Dies In Arlington Fire; 2 Children Injured

12:02 PM, Apr 4, 2013   |    comments
  • Share
  • Print
  • - A A A +

ARLINGTON, Va. (WUSA9) -- A fast moving fire destroyed this house and sent two children to the hospital Thursday morning in Arlington, officials said.

It happened just after 7:30 this morning in the 2-thousand block of South Lowell Street.

The family of four made it of the house before firefighters arrived, but the family dog was trapped, and died inside.

One child was taken to the hospital suffering from smoke inhalation, the other just as a precaution.

A report of a person trapped turned out to be unfounded.

Most Watched Videos