Stove Piping Caused Loudoun Co. Fire, Say Officials

12:36 PM, Dec 13, 2012   |    comments
  • Share
  • Print
  • - A A A +

ASHBURN, Va. (WUSA) -- Fire officials say a townhouse fire in the 19900 block of Ridgecrest Square in Ashburn was caused by stove piping that had separated at a joint. 

Two people had to stay with family and friends after the fire caused $50,000 worth of damage to their home on Wednesday night. They were not injured and were alerted to the fire thanks to smoke alarms.

The fire was contained to the first floor, say fire officials, and quickly extinguished.

Most Watched Videos