WUSA9 Photo Gallery

  •  
  • Share
  • Email
  • Print
  • - A A A +

2 Men Injured In School Boiler Explosion

Two men were injured and a school is closed after a boiler exploded at Bates Middle School in Annapolis shortly before 9 a.m. on Wednesday. An Annapolis Fire Department spokesmen says two men were working on a boiler at the school on 701 Chase Street when it exploded. The two men, reportedly in their 50s, suffered minor burns and were taken to a burn center. No students were injured.

More Photo Galleries | Submit Photos