Kendall Jenkins, left, of Houston, celebrates with Brittany Ferguson, of Houston, after getting off the Carnival Triumph in Mobile, Ala., Thursday, Feb. 14, 2013 (AP/John David Mercer)
(USA TODAY) -- Industry giant Carnival has been hit with a second lawsuit from a Carnival Triumph passenger, ABC News is reporting.
The news outlet says Lisa Williams, 42, of Houston claims to have suffered severe dehydration and bruising from aggressive food lines on the crippled ship, which was left dead in the water last week after a fire.
Williams was so ill from the five-day ordeal that she had to be given intravenous fluids in an emergency room when she returned home to Houston, her attorney tells ABC.
"Plaintiff has been exposed to extremely toxic and debilitating conditions resulting in severe and permanent injuries," the lawsuit alleges.
It was filed Sunday in a Miami federal court, ABC says.
The lawsuit follows one filed by a passenger on Friday, just hours after the 102,000-ton Carnival Triumph reached a dock in Mobile, Ala.
In the first suit, Texas resident passenger Cassie Terry, 25, of Brazoria County, Texas said Carnival "failed to provide a seaworthy vessel and sanitary conditions." She's seeking compensation for "physical and emotional harm, anxiety, nervousness and the 'loss of enjoyment of life."
Carnival has apologized for the incident and offered passengers a full refund, a credit for a future cruise and an additional $500 per person in compensation.