(WUSA9) -- Montgomery County officials say that six roads in Montgomery County were closed due to high water, as of 1:44 p.m. Monday.
Those roads are:
- Kingsley Road between Burnt Hill Road and Stringtown Road
- West Old Baltimore Road at the creek
- Kingstead Road between Kings Valley Road and Burnt Hill Road
- Berryville Road at the creek
- Riffleford Road at the creek
- and Log House Road between Newbury Road and Founders Road.
If you approach a flooded road, then do not attempt to drive through it. "Turn around, don't drown."
Report flooded roadways by calling 311 or 240-777-0311 Monday through Friday 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. or at http://www.montgomerycountymd.gov/311