OCEAN CITY (DelmarvaNow) - Arrangements have been set for Ocean City police officers Thomas Geoghegan Jr. and Joshua Adickes.
The two men were killed in a plane crash in the Atlantic Ocean on Sunday, June 30.
The single-engine plane Geoghegan was piloting crashed in the water near 130th Street at about 4 p.m., and the bodies were recovered the next day.
Funeral information was made public by the Ocean City Police Department.
Here are the arrangements for Adickes, who was 27 and lived in Berlin:
• Monday: Public viewing will be 2 to 4 p.m. and 6 to 9 p.m. at Cochran's Funeral Home, 905 High St.,Hackettstown, N.J.
• Tuesday: Services will be at 11 a.m. at Highlands Presbyterian Church, Heath Lane, Schooleys Mountain, N.J., 07870. Burial will follow at Fairmount Cemetery, at routes 512 and 517, Fairmount, N.J.
A reception will follow at Schooleys Mountain Fire Company, 231 Schooleys Mountain Road, Schooleys Mountain, N.J.
Here are the arrangements for Geoghegan, who was 43 and lived in Ocean City:
• Thursday: Visitation from 2 to 4 p.m. and 6 to 8 p.m. at John B. Taylor Funeral Home, 147 Duke of Gloucester St., Annapolis.
• Friday: Services will be at 11 a.m. at Evangelical Presbyterian Church, 710 Ridgely Ave., Annapolis.
• Saturday: A second viewing will occur from 4 to 6 p.m. at Ocean Pines Community Church, 11227 Race Track Road, Ocean Pines. Services will immediately follow.
Geoghegan's body will be returned to Annapolis for cremation.
The plane crash remains under investigation.