ROCKVILLE, Md. (WUSA9) -- Montgomery County fire officials say some office workers complained of headaches and dizziness before their building on Rockville Pike was evacuated on Tuesday morning.
Two people were later taken to an area hospital for a checkup, says a spokesperson.
The building is located in the 100 block of Rockville Pike.
Officials note that there is some work being done on one of the two parking levels at the location. A fire spokesperson says that hazmat crews determined that the odor was coming from concrete solvent but says there is "no life safety hazard."
Two lanes of southbound traffic on Rockville Pike were blocked by fire equipment.