3 Hurt In Explosion, Flash Fire At Lansdowne Resort

8:20 AM, Oct 18, 2012   |    comments
  • Share
  • Print
  • - A A A +

LEESBURG, Va. (WUSA) -- An explosion in the kitchen at the Lansdowne Resort on Thursday came from a gas-related flash fire.

Three people injured, say Loudoun County Fire officials. A man was burned and was flown to the Washington Hospital Burn Center. Two women were taken to hospitals for treatment of their non life-threatening injuries. 

The resort is located at 44050 Woodridge Parkway in Leesburg.

A fire marshal is on the scene investigating.

All occupants are now allowed back at the resort, say officials.

View Larger Map

Most Watched Videos