Electrical Multi-Plug Sparked Vienna House Fire

9:32 AM, Sep 25, 2012   |    comments
  • Share
  • Print
  • - A A A +

VIENNA, Va. (WUSA) -- Fairfax County Fire and Rescue officials say four adults and one child have been displaced after fire at a home in Vienna that was sparked by an electrical multi-plug in a basement bedroom.

The fire occurred on Monday at approximately 5:40 p.m. in the 500 block of Malcolm Road.

Firefighters arrived on the scene to find smoke coming from the basement. They were able to bring the fire under control quickly.

The residents were home at the time of the fire but got out without injuries.

The accidental fire cause approximately $60,000 worth of damage.

Most Watched Videos