Ahi Tuna Tacos
11:56 AM, Aug 8, 2012
Serving Size: 4
- 4 oz Tuna, ¼ inch diced
- 1 oz Olive oil
- 1 tsp Fresh squeezed lime juice
- ¼ tsp Kosher salt
- 4 tbsp Guacamole
- 2 tsp Spicy mayo
- 2 each Cilantro sprigs
- 4 each Taco shells ( Fried dumpling wrappers )
- In a chilled stainless steel bowl add tuna and dress with olive oil and lime juice.
- Toss to coat evenly and add salt and chives to season.
- Place 1 tablespoon of guacamole evenly in each taco shell.
- Next add 1 ounce of seasoned tuna on top of the guacamole.
- Drizzle ½ teaspoon of the spicy mayo on each taco.
- Garnish with cilantro sprigs and serve.
- 2 each Ripe avocados, pit removed, ½ inch dice
- 1/4 cup Cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp Jalapeno, minced
- 1 each Lime, squeezed
- 1/2 cup Roma tomatoes, diced
- To taste Salt and pepper
- In a stainless steel bowl combine all ingredients.
- Reserve to top the tacos.