FAIRFAX, Va. (WUSA) -- Fairfax County Police say more victims have come forward in the so called "Serial Slasher" case.
Police say the number of victims they have tallied has climbed to nine, dating back to early February.
The slasher's latest victim came forward July 25th, after being cut in the backside at the "Forever 21" shop at the Fair Oaks Mall, police said.
Here's a list of reported victims on the Fairfax County Police website:
1. July 25, Fair Oaks Mall, Forever XXI
2. June 20, Greenbriar Shopping Center, Marshalls
3. June 18, Tysons Corner Mall, H & M
4. June 8, Fairfax Towne Center, T.J. Maxx
5. May 16, Fair Oaks Mall, Ann Taylor
6. March 11, Tysons Corner Center, H & M
7. February 14, Fair Oaks Mall, near Champs
8. February, Fair Oaks Mall (no other info available)
9. February, Fair Oaks Mall XXI (no other info available)
Police say, if you feel you may have been victimized, contact the Fairfax County Police Department at 703-691-2131.