LIVE VIDEO: WUSA 9 at 5pm    Watch

Between Having Sex And Being Skinny, Most Women Would Choose...

2:39 AM, Feb 18, 2011   |    comments
  • Share
  • Print
  • - A A A +

(WUSA) -- Would you give up sex for one year if it meant you could be skinny? More than half of American women would make that deal.

According to survey by Fitness Magazine, 51% of the women questioned would trade in a year of making love if it meant they could be skinny. The remaining 49% of women said they would rather have great sex and be 30 pounds overweight.

The March issue of Fitness Magazine also found 44% of women say they are on a diet right now. It also found that 65% pay more attention to the size of clothes they wear over the number they see on the scale. 25% believe a friend tried to sabotage their weight loss efforts, and 25% also say they de-tagged a Facebook photo or asked someone to take down the photo because they thought they looked fat.



Most Watched Videos