Contractors Burned At Scene Of Gas Leak And Fire

10:22 AM, Jun 15, 2012   |    comments
  • Share
  • Print
  • - A A A +

WASHINGTON (WUSA) -- Four workers at the scene of a reported gas leak were found suffering from flash burns on Friday morning in Northwest DC.

DC Fire and EMS officials say that when firefighters responded to 1120 Rhode Island Ave NW at approximately 10 a.m. they found a broken 2-inch gas main with a fire, then workers suffering from burns.

The workers were transported to the burn unit for the Washington Hospital Center. Officials describe their burns as minor.

Most Watched Videos