Fresh Fruit Salad with Limoncello Dressing
9:29 AM, May 16, 2012
- 1 ripe cantaloupe, cubed
- 3 Fuji apples, cubed
- 1 pint of strawberries, sliced
- 3 cups of grapes
- 2 whole bananas, sliced
- 1 cup orange juice
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp limoncello (Italian lemon liquor)
- Place the fruit in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, add the orange juice, honey, and limoncello.
- Whisk together until well blended.
- Pour the dressing over the fruit salad and gently toss.
- You can substitute the limoncello for an orange flavored liquor, such as cointreau or triple sec.