La Famiglia DelGrosso Lasagna Rolls Featuring Aunt MaryAnn's Sunday Marinara
8:57 AM, May 16, 2012
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 - 10 oz package of frozen leaf spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 lb. Ricotta cheese
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp chopped Italian parsley
- 2 eggs, beaten
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 - 26 oz jar LaFamiglia DelGrosso Aunt Mary Ann's Sunday Marinara
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 box of lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Squeeze all the water out of the spinach and chop slightly. Heat oil over medium heat and add chopped spinach and cook for about 2 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Combine ricotta, spinach, parmesan cheese, eggs and parsley; mix thoroughly. Put 1 cup of sauce on the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Pat the noodles dry.
- Spread the mixture evenly across the lasagna noodle and roll up like a pinwheel. Repeat for 10- 12 lasagna rolls total.
- Place lasagna rolls in a baking dish, seam side down. Cover with the rest of the sauce, sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the top.
- Cover with foil and bake approximately 45 minutes.