Grilled Curry and Mango Shrimp Skewers
with Pineapple Mango Salsa
- 2 T. vegetable oil
- 2 T. curry powder
- 2 T. fresh ginger, grated
Mix all to make 1/2 T. spice blend
Mango Shrimp Skewers:
- 3 shrimp per skewer
- 1 mango, peeled and cut into cubes
Marinade shrimp in curry marinade for 3-4 hours.
Remove and thread three shrimp and three pieces of mango per skewer.
Grill on medium high about 3-4 minutes.
Turn over and grill another 3-4 minutes.
Pineapple Mango Salsa
- 1 cup diced pineapple
- 1 each mango cubed
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp salt and pepper
- 1/2 jalapeno seeded and diced
Blend in a food processor and serve.