- 1 pan of prepared Caramel Pecan Cheesecake
- 1 bag of Wilton White Chocolate Candy Melts
- Lollipop Sticks
- 2 T Vegetable Oil
- 1 Jar of Ice Cream Caramel Topping
- ¼ cup Chopped Pecans
1) Take a scoop of cheesecake and some crust and pat into your hand until a ball-like form is reached. Repeat with remaining cheesecake.
2) Once you have all of your cheesecake clusters into a ball, put them on a plate and place in the refrigerator for ½ hour or until firm.
3) Next take the Wilton Candy melts and pour them in a bowl. Microwave on high for 20 seconds. Remove from the microwave and stir. Check to see if it's the desired consistency, and if not then place it back into the microwave for another 20 seconds or until the desired consistency is reached. Note: make sure you check the candy melts every 15 to 20 seconds to make sure it doesn't burn.
4) Once the Candy Melts have reached desired smoothness, add the vegetable oil to the candy melts to thin it out. Stir until smooth. This will make it easier to dip the cheesecake.
5) Remove the cheesecake clusters from the refrigerator and take a lollipop stick and dip one end of the stick into the candy melt. Insert the chocolate covered end of the stick into the cheesecake cluster. Repeat with remaining lollipop sticks. Once all lollipops sticks are inserted into cheesecake, place them into the refrigerator for 10 minutes or until chocolate is set.
6) Once lollipop sticks are set into the cheesecake, remove the cheesecake and dip each cluster into the melted Wilton Candy Melts making sure that the entire cheesecake cluster is completely covered. Place on a tray and repeat. Once all of the cheesecake clusters are dipped in chocolate, place them inside the refrigerator for 20 minutes or until firm.
7) Once firm, remove cheesecake clusters from refrigerator and take a spoon and drizzle a few drops of caramel onto each cluster. Sprinkle with chopped pecans.
Caramel Pecan Cheesecake
- 3 packages of Cream Cheese
- ¾ cup packed Brown Sugar
- 1 T of Vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup of Southern Butter Pecan Coffee Creamer
- 1 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Pre-made or store bought Pie Crust Shell
1) Preheat oven to 360 degrees. Beat cream cheese, sugar, vanilla in a large bowl with mixer. Add 1 egg at a time and beat on low speed. Beat in coffee creamer until smooth.
2) Pour half of cheesecake mixture into pie crust. Top with half of caramel and top with half of pecans. Pour remaining cheesecake mixture into pie crust. Top with remaining caramel and sprinkle chopped pecans onto the caramel.
3) Bake in oven for 45 minutes or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cheesecake. Cool before removing from rim. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.