- 1 pound Delverde Fettuccine
- 2 Tbsp Shallots or Red onions
- ¼ cup Cantrelle mushrooms
- ¼ cup shitake mushrooms
- ¼ Baby Bellas
- 1 Tbsp Garlic chopped
- 2 Tbsp Lucini olive oil
- 1 tsp Fresh Thyme
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Basil
- ¼ cup White Wine
- 3 Tbsp Butter chopped
- 1 tsp Lucini Basil Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
1. Bring a pot of water to a boil & add salt. Cook Delverde Pasta according to directions.
2. In a sauté pan over medium high heat add olive oil and sauté Shallots until translucent.
3. Add mushrooms and sauté for 3 minutes or until tender.
4. Add chopped Garlic and Thyme for 1 minute more
5. Add White Wine and reduce by ½, then whisk in chopped butter.
6. Season with salt & pepper, finish with Fresh Basil and Lucini Basil Oil