14 taken to hospital after carbon monoxide exposure

11:07 PM, Jan 1, 2014   |    comments
  • Share
  • Print
  • - A A A +

LOUDOUN, Va., (WUSA9) -- Fourteen people had to be taken to the hospital after a carbon monoxide incident, officials said.

It happened around 7:35 p.m. on Wednesday night at the block of High Haven Terrace where a family and their guests who were visiting from out of town were exposed to carbon monoxide.

No serious injuries have been reported, officials said. 

A car had been left running in the garage of the townhouse, officials tell WUSA9.

Most Watched Videos