LIVE VIDEO: WUSA 9 at 6pm    Watch
 

2 suffer life threatening injuries in DC carbon monoxide incident

8:57 AM, Dec 19, 2013   |    comments
  • Share
  • Print
  • - A A A +

WASHINGTON (WUSA9) -- D.C. Fire officials say a man and a woman were transported to a hospital for treatment in a carbon monoxide incident on Thursday morning.

According to officials, D.C. Fire received a call of possible food poisoning at a house in the 3900 block of Benton St NW at 2:31 a.m.

When crews arrived 2:37 a.m., they arrived to find high levels of carbon monoxide in the house, say fire officials. 

The man and woman with life-threatening conditions were transported to the hospital, according to officials. Two children were also  transported but no treatment was needed, say officials.

Most Watched Videos