WASHINGTON (WUSA9) -- D.C. Department of Parks and Recreation officials say facilities and administrative offices, including all recreation, community centers and all Indoor Aquatic Facilities except the Wilson Aquatic Center, will be closed on September 2 to observe Labor Day.
The Wilson Aquatic Center will be open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., say officials. These outdoor pools will also be open from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.:
- Ward 1: Banneker Pool at 2500 Georgia Ave., NW
- Ward 2: East Potomac Pool at 972 Ohio Dr., SW
- Ward 2: Francis Pool at 2435 N St., NW
- Ward 4: Upshur Pool at 4300 Arkansas Ave., NW
- Ward 6: Rosedale Pool at 1701 Gales St., NE
- Ward 8: Barry Farm Pool at 1230 Sumner Rd., SE
- Ward 8: Oxon Run Pool at 501 Mississippi Ave., SE
Recreation facilities will re-open Tuesday, September 3, at their regular hours, say officials. As for the outdoor aquatic facilities, children't pools and spray parks will be closed after Labor Day except for the Spray Park at 14th & Park Road, NW and the East Potomac Pool at 972 Ohio Drive SW. They will close Monday, September 30 at 7 p.m. and Sunday, October 13 at 6 p.m., respectively.