FAIRFAX COUNTY, Va. (WUSA) -- Fairfax County Fire and Rescue officials responded to a restaurant fire located at 8221 Leesburg Pike on Saturday in the Tysons area of Fairfax County.
Officials say firefighters forced entry into the Konami Japanese Restaurant and quickly contained the fire to the kitchen area before extinguishing the flames.
According to officials, there was extensive damage to the roof, requiring firefighters to remove a large portion of the fire damaged roof.
Officials say the fire was accidental, and caused by a microwave oven in the kitchen.
There were no injuries, but officials say the damage is estimated at $100,000.