Md. Family Displaced After Townhouse Fire

7:34 PM, Jan 23, 2013   |    comments
  • Share
  • Print
  • - A A A +

BOWIE, Md. (WUSA) --A family is displaced after their townhouse caught fire due to a fireplace malfunction, authorities said.

The Prince George's County Fire Department say the townhouse fire located on the 15500 block of Empress Way began in the third floor and extended to the attic, Mark Brady the fire department spokesperson tweeted.

It took nearly 40 firefighters and EMS crews to put out the fire that displaced two adults and seven children.

Most Watched Videos