BALTIMORE (WUSA) -- Limited MARC Train service will be available for Inauguration Day, say Maryland Transit Administration officials.
The MARC trains on the Penn and Brunswick lines will run on limited schedules the morning and afternoon of January 21.
- starting at 7:30 a.m. to 11 a.m., every 30 minutes a train will leave from Baltimore's Penn Station (8 trains)
- from 1:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. every 30 minutes a train will depart from D.C.'s Union Station (10 trains)
*no service north of Penn Station
- 2 trains will leave from Martinsburg at 7:25 a.m. and 8:25 a.m.
- 2 trains will depart from Frederick at 8:15 a.m. and 9:15 a.m.
- 2 trains will leave Washington for Martinsburg at 3:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- 2 trains will leave for Frederick at 4 p.m. and 5 p.m.
The price to ride the Penn line from Baltimore to Washington or the Brunswick Line from Frederick and West Virginia to Washington will be the same.
The Camden line as well as the commuter bus will not run.
A special Inauguration commemorative ticket is available but the price and purchasing information for that will be released by MTA at a later date.
For more information on service, go to www.mta.maryland.gov.