Iverson Mall In Md. Shut Down After Electrical Fire

11:03 PM, Jan 8, 2013   |    comments
  • Share
  • Print
  • - A A A +

HILLCREST, Md. (WUSA) -- The Iverson Mall was evacuated on Tuesday due to an electrical fire in one of the stores, Prince George's County Fire Dept. said.

The fire department shut down power and evacuated the mall in Hillcrest, Md. at around 1:30 p.m. A utility company working on Iverson street struck an underground power line which sparked the fire and filled the mall with smoke, the fire department's spokesperson said.

The mall will remain closed until repairs are complete. No injures were reported, officials said.

Most Watched Videos