Tomato Beurre Blanc
8:40 AM, May 31, 2012
- 2 oz. white wine
- 2 each large tomato (cut into 6 pieces)
- 1 T fine diced shallot
- 1 T fresh minced garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 oz whole soft butter
- Sauté the onions and garlic in 1 tablespoon butter until translucent.
- Add tomatoes and caramelize bottom of the pan.
- Add wine to deglaze the pan.
- Cook until everything is soft and tender and puree mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bring back to a boil, remove from heat and whisk in remaining soft butter.
Most Viewed Articles
Shannon Christy Of Greenville, SC Dies, Recovered From Potomac River
Quyen Vinh Phan Le, Tae Kwon Do Instructor In Springfield, Charged With Indecent Liberties With A Minor, Child Pornography
Hot Holiday Toys: Pinypons, PopGrrl, Floppets
Mauricio Cornejo-Pena,31, of Washington,D.C., sentenced to 180-day prison sentence for grabbing women's private parts while biking past them
Sofia Petrova stranded in Siberia after mom sent her there on plane for being rebellious
- SEE MORE