LIVE VIDEO: WUSA 9 at 6am    Watch
 

Space heater sparks house fire in Prince George's Co.

6:50 AM, Dec 13, 2013   |    comments
  • Share
  • Print
  • - A A A +

UPPER MARLBORO, Md. (WUSA9) -- Fire investigators say a space heater sparked a fire at a single family home in Upper Marlboro early Friday morning.

Firefighters responded to the home in the 9400 block of Castle Drive at approximately 3:45 a.m. Fire officials say the family inside was awakened by the smoke alarms sounding.

No one was injured in the fire, say officials.

Officials estimate there is a total of $100,000 worth of damage.

The family has been displaced as a result of the fire.

Most Watched Videos