LIVE VIDEO: WUSA 9 at 6am    Watch
 

Fire breaks out at Richard Montgomery HS

2:09 PM, Dec 11, 2013   |    comments
  • Share
  • Print
  • - A A A +

ROCKVILLE, Md. (WUSA9) -- A fire broke out at Richard Montgomery High School in Rockville on Wednesday afternoon.

We're told fire was spotted on the roof of the auditorium. Officials say an HVAC fan motor was smoking.

The building at 250 Richard Montgomery Drive was evacuated but students are now returning to the building.

Firefighters are on the scene.

Most Watched Videos