(WUSA9) -- Crews are on the scene of a reported gas leak at Magruder High School in Maryland.
Montgomery County School officials tell WUSA9 that around 2:00 p.m., they were informed that some students did not feel well after a report of a gas odor.
Officials from the school say it was a sewage leak that led to the smell of the gas.
There were 11 kids who said they did not feel well, four of them are being examined. The building has been evacuated, officials said.
School officials do not know when they will allow students or faculty back into school.