Uncle Julio's Guacamole (yields 6 cups)
¾ tbsp guacamole oil - ¼ cup of olive oil infused with 1 peeled clover finely minced garlic)
2 lemons, juiced
1 tsp salt, to taste
½ cup chopped tomato
¼ cup chopped white onion
1 large greenleaf for garnish
¼ oz white and yellow cheese
1 lemon wedge
- Halve and pit the avocados. With a tablespoon, scoop out the flesh into a bowl.
- Using the same bowl, mash the avocados using either a fork or potato masher, leaving them still a bit chunky
- Stir guacamole oil into avocado.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Salt to taste.
- Lay a piece of plastic wrap tight on any remaining guacamole so it doesn't brown and refrigerate.
- Place a piece of Greenleaf on a small plate for decoration
- Place desired scoops of guacamole on center of plate.
- Place cheese on one side of guacamole for taste & aesthetics.
- Place lemon wedge on other side of guacamole. Squeeze the lemon on guacamole before eating with tortilla chips
- Serve with tortilla chips.