2 loaves of bread
1 cup milk
1 can sweet condensed milk
1 cup evaporated milk
1 cup sugar
1 cup dried cranberries
1 tbsp cinnamon
½ tsp nutmeg
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1. Cream the 2 sticks of butter in the mixer.
2. Then add all the wet ingredients in the mixer.
3. Then add the cinnamon, nutmeg, and sugar.
4. Add the bread to the mixture and the cranberries.
5. Bake for 30 minutes in a baking dish and then remove from the oven and stir the half baked pudding. Place it back in the oven. Cook for an additional 20 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and enjoy